earthcraft Index du Forum

earthcraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Android-Wifi connection issue..

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    earthcraft Index du Forum -> EarthCraft -> Coin détente.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davefollmers

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Avr - 16:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Android-Wifi connection issue.. Répondre en citant

HI,

I've been trying to fix an annoying problem that I'm facing but not getting anywhere so hope I can get some guidance here. Here goesI currently have a TP-link Wireless N Router (model TL-WR740N) connected to a PPPoE network from the ISP. The internet works great on my laptop but I have an issue with the android phones I try to connect (tried S2 and Desire). The phone has problem opening some Apps like Facebook and Youtube (the app starts but is stuck on the initial loading wheel). Apps like Rage reader and Google Play fail to load the images. Furthermore weather apps cannot synch with the server with regards to my location. Accessing facebook & youtube by a web browser also has problems where it just shows the text without images in a strange page format and websites like Imgur just dont load and I get a 'Web page not available' error. The problems seem to disappear when I'm using a different network so it must be my particular Wi-fi that's messed up but then again the broadband (1Mbps) works perfectly on my laptop and netbook. I have tried reducing the MTU to 3500 and giving a static private IP to my device but NOTHING. Any help will be much appreciated. Sorry for the long post.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1175348
Promotional video  studio

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Avr - 16:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    earthcraft Index du Forum -> EarthCraft -> Coin détente. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange